PLPC has always committed to the charity sponsorship throughout the US and that is based on the belief that they have responsibility to help what society needs.
- World Vision – PLPC have sponsored World Vision since 2007 till today, they have adopted more than 60 children each year. On top of this program, PLPC donated $100,000 on the “Fund Micro Loans”, which funds a microloan to people who lived in poverty, have business ideas, but no access to capital loans.
- Tzu Chi Foundation – PLPC has been sponsoring Tzu Chi Foundation’s activities on providing poverty medication and education.
- American Red Cross – Responding to the massive earthquake and tsunami in Japan , PLPC made the generous donations through American Red Cross.
- Smile Train - Smile Train is an international children’s charity that provides training and funding to empower local doctors in 85+ developing countries to provide 100%-free cleft repair surgery in their communities. PLPC has sponsor for 500 surgeries with Smile Train.
- Aubri Brown Club – Since 2012, PLPC has been supporting The Aubri Brown Club to help the families deal with the loss of a child.