PLPC is committed to supporting charities throughout the US and around throughout the world, based on our core belief that we all have a responsibility to help others in need when we are able.
- World Vision - Since 2007, PLPC has sponsored World Vision and has supported more than 65 children worldwide every month by providing clean water, healthcare and helping to alleviate hunger.
- Aubri Brown Club – PLPC has supported the Aubri Brown Club that aids families who have lost a child in practical, emotional, and financial ways.
- Project Hope – PLPC’s $20,000 donation aided in efforts to combat the coronavirus. Project Hope has been leading the efforts in delivering protective equipment to Wuhan to support families, doctors, and nurses who are at the front-line of the coronavirus outbreak.
- Smile Train – PLPC donated $100,000 which helped provide training and funding to empower local doctors in 85+ countries provide free cleft repair surgery for over 500 recipients through World Vision
- American Red Cross – PLPC made monetary donations to support victims of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan
- Operation Christmas Child – Gifted over 100 shoebox gifts, filled with toys, clothing, shoes and basic supplies to children in need.
- Hope for Sexually Exploited Girls - Donated $100,000 to help prevent abuse and restore physical and spiritual health by providing shelter, medical care, food and education.
- International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW) – PLPC’s $10,000 donation went towards the IFAW global disaster response team that is currently deployed in Australia to help with animal welfare during the bushfires.
- Tzu Chi Foundation – From 1998 to 2008, PLPC donated $150,000 to support families in Mexico and the USA who were unable to afford healthcare.